The Singapore Monologue Slam - Hangout Sat 9 Jul 2016 @ 5pm
Saturday, 9 July 2016
Time: 5.00pm to 9.00pm
Location: 22 Dickson Road, #02-01, Singapore 209506
Need a place to find monologues?
It’s for the hungry (food and drinks will be provided) and passionate looking for their tribe.
And we’ll be there to answer any questions you have too!
5pm - 6pm Welcome: Monologue Performances
6pm - 8pm Personalised feedback on monologue selections / Writing Help
8pm - 9pm Peer Sharing & Performances
Little India MRT Exit C
Contact / Whatsapp: 9166 2360
Submission Deadline (with payment and selected monologues): 5 August 2016
SMS Facebook Page: @likesgmonoslam
IMPORTANT NOTES -- PLEASE READ
• This hangout is a free seating arrangement event.
• You have to take off your shoes at the door.
• Picture and videos may be taken during the event. Let us know if you do not wish to be included.
• If you wish to register for Singapore Monologue Slam at the school on 9 July 2016, we accept cash and cheque.
• We are catering some food. We hope you register only if are you pretty sure of attending this event.
1. I consent to the collection, use and
retention of my personal data by Haque Centre of Acting & Creativity (HCAC) and Method Productions Pte. Ltd. (MPPL) for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration for the
2. I will inform HCAC or MPPL immediately of any changes to my contact details and/or personal data in order that HCAC and MPPL is/are able to contact me for all matters relating to the event.
3. I consent to the disclosure of my personal data by HCAC and MPPL to authorised third parties for the latter to collect, use and retain my personal data for the purposes of processing, servicing and managing my registration and participation for the event.
4. I understand that photography and/or videography will be taken during the event for news and publicity purposes and may be used for print and on online/electronic platforms.
5. I acknowledge that HCAC and MPPL own all rights to the photographs and video recordings.
6. If I do not wish to have any photographs or video recordings taken of me, I will inform HCAC and MPPL at the event site.
7. I agree to receive updates on future engagement events and programmes organized by HCAC and MPPL, to receive information on HCAC and MPPL benefits and promotions as well as to be informed about opportunities to contribute, share opinions and/or feedback via email, text messages, edm and/or post.
- The event description was updated. Diff#176497 2016-06-30 09:12:49